Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Berry and Anise Pie Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 cup shortening, frozen and cut into small pieces
- 10 tablespoons cold, unsalted butter (1 1/4 sticks), cut into small pieces
- 6 to 8 tablespoons ice water
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups blackberries
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon anise extract
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon sanding sugar
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?