Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Berry Turnovers
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled) plus more for rolling
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold unsalted butter cut into pieces
- 2 cups mixed fresh berries such as blueberries, raspberries, strawberries (quartered lengthwise), and blackberries (halved if large)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- juice of 1/2 a lemon about 4 tsp
- eggwash: 1 egg beaten with 1 T water
- sanding sugar or granulated sugar to garnish optional
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?