Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Berry Gazpacho with Basil
- 3 cups mixed berries (about 1 pound); if using strawberries, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 sprig basil, torn into pieces, plus small leaves for garnish
- Extra-virgin olive oil (for drizzling)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?