Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Berries with Mascarpone-Limoncello Cream
- 3/4 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1/2 8-ounce container mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons limoncello (lemon liqueur)
- 8 cups assorted fresh berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and hulled sliced strawberries; about 2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?