Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed-Nut Spiced Toffee
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 cups coarsely chopped toasted mixed nuts (such as cashews, almonds, and pistachios)
- 5 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?