Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed-Nut Butter-Crunch Toffee
- 1¼ cups (2¼ sticks) unsalted butter, 4 tablespoons melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups coarsely chopped deeply toasted unsalted macadamia nuts
- 3 cups finely chopped toasted nuts (blanched almonds, walnuts, pecans, and/or macadamia nuts)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1½ cup light corn syrup
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 235kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 14mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|