Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed-Greens and Sausage Soup with Cornmeal Dumplings
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 Turkish bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 pound andouille sausages, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 6 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 14.5-ounce cans diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 12-ounce bag mixed turnip, mustard, and collard greens, any thick stems cut away (about 12 cups packed)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?