Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed-Berry Shortcakes with Vanilla Whipped Cream
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chilled heavy whipping cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup chilled buttermilk
- 2 1/4 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces strawberries, quartered
- 2 1/2-pint containers raspberries
- 2 1/2-pint containers blueberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?