Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed-Berry Oatmeal Crisps
- 2 12-ounce packages frozen mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Vanilla ice cream
- Special equipment: 6 4 1/2-inch-diameter crme brle dishes with 1-inch-high sides or other 1-cup ramekins or custard cups
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?