Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mitzie's Beef Stroganoff
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese, softened
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|