Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mississippi Mud Pie I
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.1g|
|Saturated Fat 16.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|