Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mississippi Mud Pie
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies
- ¼ cup (50 mL) butter, melted
- 1 quart (1 L) premium-quality coffee ice cream, softened, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) store-bought chocolate fudge or caramel sauce or Bourbon Fudge Sauce, Hot Fudge Sauce or Chocolate Caramel Sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1½ cups (375 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- ¼ cup (50 mL) confectioners (icing) sugar, sifted
- ½ tsp (2 mL) vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 9-inch (23 cm) deep-dish glass pie plate, greased
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 728kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 44g (67%)|
|Saturated Fat 24g (121%)|
|Cholesterol 106mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 85g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|