Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mississippi Mud Cake Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter , cut into 16 pieces, plus more for coating the cake pan
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate , coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?