Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mississippi Mud Cake I
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces marshmallow creme
- 3 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19g|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|