Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Miss Betty's 24 Hour Lettuce Salad
- 3/4 pound sliced bacon
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 cup mayonnaise, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|