Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Miso pollack with edamame noodles
- 2 tbsp miso paste (available from most supermarkets)
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 1 lemon , juiced
- 2 x 125g skinless pollack fillets
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 red chilli , seeded and chopped
- 100g soba noodles
- 150g edamame soya beans (M&S and Waitrose sell them in the freezer section)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?