Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Miso chilli steak with crispy sweet potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes , cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil , plus a little extra
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- juice 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp hot chilli sauce (sriracha is nice)
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 2 bavette or other lean steaks (about 200g each)
- large handful watercress leaves, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?