Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Miso Vegetable Soup
- 1 large potato, diced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 leeks, finely chopped
- 1 pint white mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 2/3 cup green beans, chopped
- Note: Other combinations of vegetables may be used, including snow peas, celery, corn, cabbage, peppers, onions, shallots, dried mushrooms or bean sprouts
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon of finely minced ginger
- 6 cups of water
- 5 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons Hatcho miso or red miso
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?