Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Miso Soup with Napa Cabbage and Udon Recipe
- 1 cup sliced dried shiitake mushrooms (about 1/2 ounce)
- 2 cups boiling water
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion , thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon peeled and finely chopped fresh ginger (from about a 2-inch piece)
- 2 medium garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 6 cups low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth or stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) package udon noodles
- 1/2 medium napa cabbage (about 12 ounces), cored, halved lengthwise, and cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup white miso
- 4 large eggs (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?