Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Miso Sesame Winter Squash
- 2 pounds delicata squash (~3), halved, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch inch thick pieces
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon tamari or shoyu
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 heaping tablespoon white or yellow miso
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 5 tablespoons water
- 8 ounces organic extra-firm tofu, pressed, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Various toppings: toasted sesame seeds, chopped arugula, basil, basil flowers, lemon wedges
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?