Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Miso Ramen Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 10 oz (285 g) dried ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup (200 g) fresh or canned bamboo shoots, sliced
- 1/2 cup (170 g) fresh or canned corn kernels, drained
- 1/3 cup (80 g) defrosted frozen or fresh spinach
- 8 cups (2 liters) store-bought or homemade pork or vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons instant dashi granules
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, or to taste
- 4 tablespoons fresh miso paste
- 1 cup (100 g) fresh bean sprouts
- 1 stalk green onion (scallions), finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons chili oil (optional)
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?