Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Miso Mushroom Risotto
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons white (shiro) miso paste
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cups oyster or shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 bunch green onions, green and white parts, sliced
- 1 cup dry unwashed arborio or other risotto rice
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- sea salt to taste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?