Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Miso Maple-Glazed Salmon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons yellow miso paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce (such as Sriracha®) (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 (6 ounce) center-cut salmon fillets, with skin
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|