Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Miso Maple-Glazed Salmon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons yellow miso paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce (such as Sriracha®) (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 (6 ounce) center-cut salmon fillets, with skin
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|