Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons yellow miso paste (shinshu-miso)
- ¾ teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1½ tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Generous ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Japanese or Chinese sesame oil
- Scant ½ cup water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|