Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Miso-Marinated Salmon with Cucumber-Daikon Relish
- 1/4 cup white miso (fermented soybean paste)*
- 1/4 cup mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)*
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons oriental sesame oil
- 6 6-ounce Alaskan salmon fillets, with skin
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- Cucumber-Daikon Relish (click for recipe)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup radish sprouts
- 1/2 8x8-inch sheet dried nori*, cut with scissors into matchstick-size strips
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?