Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Miso-Marinated Flank Steak
- 1/4 cup white miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled ginger
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil plus more for brushing
- 1 1/2 pound grass-fed beef flank steak
- Flaky sea salt, such as Maldon, and freshly ground black pepper
- White miso, also known as shiro miso, is available at Japanese markets, natural foods stores, and in the refrigerated Asian foods section of some supermarkets.
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?