Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Miso-Ginger Glazed Salmon Recipe
- Vegetable oil , for coating the aluminum foil
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 1/2 cup red miso paste
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peeled and grated fresh ginger (from about a 2-inch piece)
- 1 salmon side (about 3 1/2 pounds), skin on and pin bones removed
- 2 medium scallions , thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds , toasted
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?