Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons white (shiro) miso
- 1 teaspoon peeled and finely grated fresh ginger
- ¼ cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ½ cup grapeseed or other mild-flavored vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 75kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|