Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 (8-ounce) mirlitons (chayotes)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound cooked, cubed ham
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs for topping (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|