Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
10-Minute Tomato Basil Salad
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|