Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Minute Steaks with BBQ Butter Sauce
- 2 (5 ounce) boneless sirloin steaks
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cold butter, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22g|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|