Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
5-Minute Olive Hummus
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/3 cup pimento-stuffed Manzanilla olives
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|