Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
5-Minute Microwave Nutella® Cake
- 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®), or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|