Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
20-Minute Bruschetta Chicken Skillet
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained, liquid reserved
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup croutons, coarsely crushed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|