Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Minty Pea Mash
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 2 cups shelled fresh peas (from about 2 pounds pods)
- 3/4 cup finely grated Pecorino, preferably aged
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Toasted bread and assorted cruditès (such as fennel wedges, carrots, asparagus, radishes, and cooked baby potatoes)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?