Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Minty Orzo Lentil and Feta Salad
- 1 1/4 cups orzo pasta
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup dried brown lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|