Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Minty Chocolate Christmas Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup nonalkalized cocoa powder
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat pastry flour
- Peppermint cream filling:
- 2+ cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 10 - 15 drops peppermint extract (to taste)
- 1/4 cup half and half (or water if you are going to keep the cookies around unrefrigerated for a while)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?