Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Minted salmon & pea fish cakes
- 500g leftover cooked potatoes or mash from the chiller cabinet
- 418g can pink or red salmon , drained
- 140g frozen peas , defrosted
- handful mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp tartar sauce
- about 3 tbsp plain flour , for dusting
- 3 tbsp light olives or vegetable oil
- lemon halves, to serve, optional
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?