Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 bunch fresh mint, stems removed
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, stems removed
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 small mint sprigs for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|