Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Minted Romaine Salad with Grapes, Ricotta Salata, and Toasted Almonds
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 1 small shallot, minced
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large head Romaine lettuce, leaves separated, washed, and dried
- 1 small red onion, sliced paper-thin, soaked in ice water for 30 minutes (to remove bitterness), drained, and dried
- ½ pound seedless grapes, washed and cut in half
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- ¼ pound ricotta salata, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 584kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 53g (81%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 25mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|