Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Minted Marinated Zucchini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, for drizzling
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|