Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Minted Green Salad
- 2 carrots
- 3 Kirby cucumbers, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 heads Boston lettuce (1 1/2 pounds), torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 heart of romaine, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups packed small mint leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt or kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?