Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Minted Couscous with Pomegranate Seeds
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1 cup couscous
- ¼ cup minced red onions
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds (see Notes)
- ¼ cup fresh spearmint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 233kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|