Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mint caipirinha fruit salad
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves picked
- finely grated zest and juice of 3 limes
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar, plus extra to taste
- 1 ripe melon, deseeded and flesh scooped out with a spoon
- 1 ripe papaya, deseeded and flesh scooped out with a spoon
- 1 large handful fresh strawberries, hulled and halved lengthways
- 1 ripe mango, stoned and flesh scooped out with a spoon
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?