Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mint Feta Phyllo Nests
- 6 oz (175 g) feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup (125 mL) shredded mozzarella (about 2 oz [50 g])
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) minced red onions
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) minced red bell peppers
- 1 tsp (5 mL) olive oil
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup (50 mL) chopped fresh mint (or 1 tbsp [15 mL] dried)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 sheets phyllo dough
- ¼ cup (50 mL) olive oil
- 12-cup muffin tin, 8 of the cups lightly oiled
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 411kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (57%)|
|Cholesterol 155mg (52%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|