Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mint Chocolate Fudge
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup white confectioners' coating
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- 1 drop green food coloring (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/28 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|