Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mint Chocolate Cookies
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 8 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup chocolate covered creamy mints
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|