Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled to lukewarm, plus more for cooking
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure mint extract (See Cooks' Note)
- 3 to 4 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Store-bought or homemade hot fudge sauce, for serving
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?