Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mint Brownie Bites
- 6 tablespoons For the brownies:
- 1/2 cup (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus more for the pans
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1/4 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch process)
- 4 ounces kosher salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup large eggs
- 6 ounces For the ganache:
- 1/4 teaspoon heavy cream
- 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?