Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mint-Yogurt Sauce with Chiles
- ½ cup firmly packed fresh cilantro leaves and tender stems
- ½ cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- ½ teaspoon coarse kosher or sea salt
- 6 fresh green Thai, cayenne, or serrano chiles, stems removed
- 1 lengthwise slice fresh ginger (2½ inches long, 1 inch wide, and 1/8 inch thick)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 5kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|